Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A new blog section is on its way - Industry Interviews

I am thrilled to soon be introducing a new (hopefully, regular) segment on this blog: Industry Interviews.

I will interview authors (both, indie and traditionally-published), agents, editors and other publishing industry people about their craft, ideas and future directions of their work. 

I am in the process of putting together a list of interviewees and publishing schedule for the rest of the 2015 - mostly it's people I personally know or whose career I have been following for a while. 

However, if you (or someone you know) fit the profile above, please do not hesitate to get in touch (my email is in Blogger bio) and I will get in touch with you in regards to an interview opportunity.

Thanks for reading.


By Benjamin Combs - https://unsplash.com/b3njamin

No comments:

Post a Comment