A new blog section is on its way - Industry Interviews

I am thrilled to soon be introducing a new (hopefully, regular) segment on this blog: Industry Interviews.

I will interview authors (both, indie and traditionally-published), agents, editors and other publishing industry people about their craft, ideas and future directions of their work. 

I am in the process of putting together a list of interviewees and publishing schedule for the rest of the 2015 - mostly it's people I personally know or whose career I have been following for a while. 

However, if you (or someone you know) fit the profile above, please do not hesitate to get in touch (my email is in Blogger bio) and I will get in touch with you in regards to an interview opportunity.

Thanks for reading.


By Benjamin Combs - https://unsplash.com/b3njamin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interview with Maxine Kaplan, the author of THE ACCIDENTAL BAD GIRL

interview with S. Gonzales, author of THE LAW OF INERTIA

interview with Michelle Modesto: YA author and the talent behind those bookish makeup designs that got YA community so excited