Upcoming events & international digital signing for OASIS

Two events are coming up for me next week!

First off is the second SpeclitChat on Twitter which I'll co-host with Candace Robinson. You can join via hashtag #SpecLitChat on the day, Please check your relevant time zone!




Next up is my Swinburne Writers Festival appearance! I had so much fun being a aprt of this festival last year and I am absolutely thrilled to be invited again this year!




A reminder that you can pre-order your copy of OASIS via Good Choice Reading if you'd like it signed and personalized by me. Every pre-order will receive an exclusive art-print as gift!


Place your pre-order HERE by December 27th 2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interview with S. Gonzales, author of THE LAW OF INERTIA

interview with Michelle Modesto: YA author and the talent behind those bookish makeup designs that got YA community so excited

interview with Maxine Kaplan, the author of THE ACCIDENTAL BAD GIRL