OASIS exclusive excerpt - sneak peek at The Nerd Daily

I'm so excited to announce that you can now have your first look at Oasis - its exclusive excerpt was revealed this week over at The Nerd Daily. I'm beyond thrilled to see one of my absolute favorite entertainment sites host this reveal for my novel.

Here's the snippet of the announcement on Twitter:



You can now read this excerpt which I've personally selected for this purpose here: https://www.thenerddaily.com/oasis-katya-de-becerra-excerpt/

Like what you see?

Don't forget to add this book on Goodreads.

Or why not pre-order now, so you can receive it as soon as it's released AND support its author 😉(After all, pre-orders show to publishers that there's lots of interest in a particular book and that means the author's chances of ever publishing another book grow!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interview with S. Gonzales, author of THE LAW OF INERTIA

interview with Maxine Kaplan, the author of THE ACCIDENTAL BAD GIRL

interview with Michelle Modesto: YA author and the talent behind those bookish makeup designs that got YA community so excited