first ever giveaway for a signed ARC of What The Woods Keep - closes 10 April ET
After much soul-searching and prolonged sessions of self-doubt, I've finally gotten around to running my FIRST EVER SIGNED ARC GIVEAWAY FOR What The Woods Keep!
Depending on how well it goes, I might do some more giveaways like this over the next few months leading up to the book's release on September 18, but for now . . . this is your chance to be one of the earliest reader of What The Woods Keep.
To enter: head over to Twitter (embedded link)
Depending on how well it goes, I might do some more giveaways like this over the next few months leading up to the book's release on September 18, but for now . . . this is your chance to be one of the earliest reader of What The Woods Keep.
To enter: head over to Twitter (embedded link)


Comments
Post a Comment