I have something really cool for you all today, dear readers! It is a very special interview with a fellow YA author who is also an artist and whose stunning designs are making writerly hearts flutter with excitement and joy. I'm talking, of course, about Michelle Modesto. Let's start from the beginning... A few weeks ago I woke up to an amazing surprise - something really cool has happened, and it was book-related. Now, as a humble debut author, any kind of (positive) attention to my darling luminous monster of a book-baby is a BIG DEAL to me, so this thing that happened felt very VERY special: What kind of stunning sorcery is this, you might ask? Well, this is what happens what art inspires art. In this case, when a book cover art inspires makeup design. The creator of the above awesomeness (and of many others) is Michelle Modesto ( @elle_modesto on Instagram ). Aside from being a published autho...
Comments
Post a Comment