signed copies of WHAT THE WOODS KEEP now available in Melbourne bookstores

Hey hey hey!

If you're in Melbourne, I'm excited to tell you that autographed copies of my debut are now available in the following stores (while stock lasts!):

[and if you're not based in Melbourne, scroll down to see some info on where to get signed copies!]


Hill of Content

 




The Little Bookroom

 



Ulysses (Sandringham)




Readings St Kilda




Dymocks Melbourne CBD

 


Dymocks Camberwell

 



Readings Hawthorn

 


I also plan to sign some copies at Dymocks Chadstone, at three central Sydney bookstores (Abbeys, Kinokuniya, and Dymocks Sydney) as well as (potentially) a couple of central shops in Geelong.

In the US... Maybe maybe maybe I'll sign in some LA bookstores this December. MAYBE. Also, maybe I'll sign in B&N Bakersfield, also in December. Keep an eye out for announcements here and on Twitter/FB/IG.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interview with S. Gonzales, author of THE LAW OF INERTIA

interview with Maxine Kaplan, the author of THE ACCIDENTAL BAD GIRL

interview with Michelle Modesto: YA author and the talent behind those bookish makeup designs that got YA community so excited